The life of the people of the village is very peaceful. There is a paradise settlement in the villages. All the people living in the village live in a calm and pure environment. The life of the person living there is comfortable. Even today half of the population of India lives in villages. The life of the person living in it is very simple and full of simplicity.
Agriculture is done by doing more of the people living in the villages. We are called farmers. Our country of India is famous for the agricultural work of farmers. India is also called agricultural country.
The life of the people of the village is simple; they often cook the same food which they cultivate. That’s why the people of the village are healthy because they get fresh vegetables along with fresh air from the fields.
Even today our old traditions are considered in the villages. Which is going on for centuries, People here like to get together and gather together. It is great fun to enjoy the sunshine and open air in the village. When looking around here, only greenery is seen.
In villages, people do many other things along with agriculture. Apart from this, the people of the village also do business like animal husbandry, poultry, bee keeping etc., and all this gives additional income to the farmers. Like by selling milk of cow, buffalo etc. The income keeps on coming; they also use the cow dung given by them.
Enjoyment of Village Life
People from the city come to the village once, for them this time is very memorable, peaceful and comfortable. It is very nice to see the greenery around the village.
My Village Essay 10 lines in English
- Village life is quiet and simple.
- The people of the village get up early in the morning and go to sleep early at night, which is good for their health.
- The life of the people of the village remains peaceful. Like the people living in the city, there is no running life.
- The people living in the village mostly do agriculture work. By which they consume fresh vegetables and nutritious food.
- People of the village mostly use bicycles as a means to go to work. Due to which pollution does not spread in the village nor does the air get polluted.
- Due to no pollution in the village, pure and clean air is available there.
- People in villages do other work along with agriculture, such as selling milk of cow, buffalo etc.
- People use the dung given by animals to cook food and to make the soil fertile in the fields.
- Due to lack of vehicle facility in the village, people travel on foot so that the people there remain healthy.
- Life in the village is far more peaceful than in the city.
Problems faced by living in the village –
- There are no schools in every village in the villages, due to which most of the children are not able to get educated properly.
- Because there is not much work in the villages, everyone likes to go to the cities.
- If there is no hospital facility in the village, the people of the village are not able to get treatment on time.
- If all the families live together in the villages, then there are fights between them.
- Due to lack of many other facilities in the village, people have to face problems.
Difference between Village and City Life
There is a big difference between urban life and rural life. Cities are always crowded with life. Pollution spreads more due to the presence of factories and companies in cities. Due to this the air and water in the cities are not purified. And because of the pollution here, people get sicker.
There is always pure air here, as it is not big buildings that can block the air. People live peacefully in the village. There are trees and plants around the villages, hence there is greenery. There is no company in the village so that there is a pollution free environment.
Formation of Villages and Cities
Big buildings are everywhere in cities. There are luxurious bungalows here and there are paved roads which look very beautiful in appearance. The beauty of cities is very attractive, but the atmosphere there is not pure.
But in villages, it is completely opposite from the cities, along with every greenery in the village, pure air and water are also seen. Everywhere there are garden trees and plants, which keeps the environment pure. People in villages do not use vehicles with much petrol and diesel, due to which the amount of pollution in the air remains very less.
Here the poisonous gas and contaminated water of companies and factories do not go into rivers and streams, due to which the water here remains clean. So that even the animals can drink, they do not suffer.
Rapid Progress in Villages
Now the villages are also progressing fast. Hospital facilities are also being made available in villages. Hospitals have been built everywhere and doctors are present there to treat the biggest diseases. School facilities are increasing in villages, so that the child of every poor household can study well.
Now all facilities like electricity, water, telephone, mobile phone, computer internet are being available in the villages. Agricultural machines are also available to the farmers, which has made farming easier. That’s why people started liking the village more than the city.
When Do People Like To Come To The Village?
Often people like to come to the village during the summer days, because all the kids are on vacation at that time. Sometimes people get tired of running in cities, and then they come to the village and live peacefully for a few days. I like.
As we can say that people of big cities are dependent on village agriculture. People say that there is paradise in the village. The village is a symbol of good luck and peace.