The coronavirus was first identified in the city of Wuhan in China. The first infection was found on November 17 and then caused havoc all over the world. On 11 March, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 as a global pandemic.
The coronavirus itself was named Covid-19 because it started infecting the virus by 2019. At that time there was no cure for it, it is rapidly engulfing the human race.
When did Corona arrive in India?
The virus was spreading rapidly in China, when the World Health Organization declared an epidemic on 11 March 2020. But India was already cautious. The first case in India came in the state of Kerala, South India on 30 January 2020, 25 January 2020. A girl returned from Wuhan city of China.
The person who was studying medicine there when she reached the Kochi airport in India and had a thermal screening was absolutely healthy at that time but she showed signs of coronavirus after a week.
The first death on 20 March 2020 in India was caused by COVID-19, a 76-year-old male couple who returned from Saudi Arabia in Kalburgi, Karnataka. After arriving there, they already had cough and pneumonia, difficulty breathing. He was treated by a local doctor.
His health deteriorated and was admitted to a private hospital. Investigations found that he had coronavirus and died on 10 March 2020.
About in Coronavirus
Coronavirus is a virus that spreads in the air and infects another fast by coming in contact with an infected person. Anyone who has symptoms of this virus has fever, cold, cough, and difficulty in breathing. This is done by the membership of the World Health Organization.
About the Coronavirus, the World Health Organization warned that one person – in the other person is spreading its foot very fast. People were told to make careful social distance because there is no vaccine to stop this virus. Made and neither medicine was effective at the time of initiation.
- People were asked to take precautions to avoid this disease.
- Whoever came in contact with it is kept in a separate room as no one else is infected with it.
- Every object is kept out of its reach so that the corona Does not spread the virus.
- The infected person of the coronavirus usually has problems like fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath, and sore throat.
- If people have coronavirus, they do not taste and smell anything.
- If a person infected with Coronavirus spits or sneezes or touches any object and a healthy person comes in contact with that place, then he/she is also infected with the Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus has spread in more than 70 countries so far.
- In view of its danger, there is a lockdown in many countries to get rid of this virus.
- He was infected just as fast. People are also dying very fast.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
If someone who has got a corona infection, will have a mild fever for a few days, the fever will not be cured soon. After that, coughing will gradually start and cough will intensify and there will be difficulty in breathing week after week, which will increase further problems.
After all this, a person dies. This is a common symptom in most people, then people get cured by taking drugs or substances for immunity. But in most severe cases, those who already have diabetes, asthma, asthma, or any heart-related disease.
What to do after being infected with Coronavirus?
If a person is infected with Coronavirus, then, first of all, he has to separate himself from others. Follow the instructions given to recover from the virus infection.
To overcome the virus, treat it with a home remedy. Use things that increase immunity, such as decoction, hot water, etc. You can also use some antiviral medication to get rid of the virus or get admitted to the hospital. But according to the guidelines given by, World Health Organization.
Measures to Avoid Coronavirus
By following the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health, this virus can be avoided.
- Wash hands 2-3 times a day with soap every day.
- On coming from outside, take out the shoe itself and first, take a bath well then go in. Yes, sanitize yourself first and then do some work after that.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue paper while coughing and sneaking.
- If anyone sees symptoms of Coronavirus, then you are making a distance from it.